Interested in a dance class? Sign up today! Call us at 574-522-1423
2018 Junior Class Sessions
Spring Session - Mar. 19 thru May 30
- Payment due upon registration. Cash, checks, and credit cards are all accepted. Please make checks payable to: That's Dancing.
- Any student absences from Jr classes will not be refunded. We hope this encourages students to stay focused and achieve progress with their training. As for private lessons, we retain our original 24 hour cancellation policy.
- The studio follows the Elkhart Community Schools calendar. If schools is cancelled due to inclement weather, we will not have class either.
Social Ease classes allow you to learn in a group to dance at weddings and special occasions. They are a great way to polish your social skills as well as your dance skills. Couples are welcome, but a partner is not required. Only $10 per person!
Dance styles taught include: Swing, Salsa, Rumba, Foxtrot, Waltz, Tango, ChaCha, and Hustle.
- Social Ease Ballroom - 7-8pm every Thursday
- Adult Tap - 10-11am every Tuesday
- Senior Ballroom - 1-2pm every Tuesday
- Wedding Class - 6-8pm every 3rd Friday, $30/couple (starting Mar. 16th)
We have a great program for our juniors at That's Dancing! Whether a beginner or an advanced dancer and everything in between, we have the class that is right for you! Most of our junior students also perform at Summer Dance Elkhart and ArtWalk events, as well as competitions such as Indiana Challenge. Registration forms are available at That's Dancing Studio.
PRICING: Prices are for the full 10 week session
- Beginner Classes - (45 min.) $100 each or only $150 if registered for both!
- Jr Ballroom & Rhythm - (90 min.) $180 for the session
Wednesdays 5:15-6:00pm - Ages 4-8
An introduction to basic ballet positions and moves. Learning balance, coordination, and rhythmic timing. No previous dance experience required.
Instructed by Lana Davis